Furniture Designer Job, Current Interior Design Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Furniture Designer JD
The Product Designer has the responsibility to empathize with the user, understand all aspects of the design process and manage a team of developers and designers to ensure a successful final product.
- Concepting, designing, and implementing a product by working with developers, designers and other team members.
- Creating style guides, recognizing patterns and building documentation with team members.
- Assess user sentiments to understand what they need to get out of a product
- Drafting, drawing producing and testing products.
- Speaking to users to understand what they want to accomplish with a product.
- Collaborating and meeting with team members to give feedback and improve processes.
- Must have experience working for a Furniture store/outlet
- Experience in wood work would be an added advantage
- Must have 3 Years experience in wood / Furniture designs.
- Must be passionate
- Self-Organized, process driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to email@example.com indicating the job title as the Subject of the email.