Property Associate Job, Latest Administration Jobs in Kenya September 2021,
Our Client, a residential development Company seeks to recruit a Property Associate who will be responsible for administrative and financial reporting/accounting duties for the property.
- Prepare quotations for repairs, in consultation with the caretaker. Supervise and provide direction to fundis as appropriate, in consultation with the caretaker and others.
- Recommend expenditures to the Accountant and Owners and Residents Chairperson.
- Supervise Staff:
- Supervised staff to include caretaker(s), gardener(s) and cleaner(s) and guards, and others as requested by management
- Maintain schedules, responsibilities, task lists, and Standard Operating Procedures for each staff member as appropriate, incorporating input from management.
- Maintain each staff person’s performance. Meet at least weekly with each staff member to review their activities.
- Make recommendations to management for disciplinary action for any staff member as necessary.
- Respond promptly to complaints and requests from residents and owners. Take action on these within the scope of the authority and responsibilities of the position, and confer as necessary with the Owners and Residents Chairperson and others for further action.
- Ensure Management fulfils all its legal responsibilities regarding Safety and Health as set out in the relevant country and national laws.
- Report bi-weekly on the performance of their duties to the Owners and Residents Chairperson.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, or any other related field.
- 3 – 5 years prior general, administrative, or financial business experience
- Prior property management, general real estate, and/or accounting experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, customer service and team oriented, self-motivated, and mature.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, high degree of innovation, independence and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Property Associate on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.