Assistant Games Tutor Job, Current University Jobs Kenya,
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT GAMES TUTOR II – GRADE 10: KarU/HR/GT/ 2021
Basic Salary for this position is between Kshs. 57,729 by Kshs. 2,256/= to Kshs. 82,552/=
This position exists to coach various sports activities, take charge of equipment and facilities and officiate various games and sports to encourage both recreational and competitive sports activities.
- Supervise students going for extracurricular activities to ensure they conduct themselves in a proper
- Conduct specialized training to enhance players’
- Accompany teams to competitions to provide support to participating
- Motivate players/students and staff to enhance participation in games and
- Coach and referee games to ensure compliance and order during
- Coordinate training and practice of teams to ensure adherence to training
- Issue team with sports equipment to ensure teams are well equipped for
- Coach and present teams for community organized competitions to encourage social integration.
- Supervise marking of sports courts to ensure the relevant specifications are adhered to.
- Any other duty assigned by a Senior
Job Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university
- At least eleven (11) years relevant work experience
- Physical and mental fitness
- Good knowledge of Information Communications
- Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Tuesday 5th October, 2021.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.