Commercial Manager Job, Current Kenyan Finance Job Vacancies,
(3) COMMERCIAL MANAGER – ONE POST
There is one position available at Karuri Water Company Limited.
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Commercial Manager will be responsible for billing and revenue generation strategies to continuously increase connectivity, and projected revenue.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for the efficient management and supervision of all commercial aspects of KAWSCO to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Equivalent
- Background in revenue generation with demonstrated success
- Excellent working knowledge of a computerized billing
- Knowledge of smart meter
- 5 years’ experience, 2 of which must be in a commercial institution/water company departmental Head
5.2 Key result area
- Ability to prepare proposals to increase connectivity and billing
- Must be able to prepare revenue forecast and interpret financial
- Managing and supervising commercial aspects of the company operations particularly as they relate to revenue
- Developing long term strategies and operating plans that reflect the long term goals and
- Ensuring the provision of comprehensive commercial information systems, including up to date customer database to achieve the overall company revenue objectives.
- Ensuring timely, complete and accurate reading and billing of services and subsequent revenue collection through use of innovative
- Carrying out customer survey and proposing improvement arising from feedback
- Establishing and maintaining systems for positive customer feedback
- Ensure credit control and collection of outstanding water
- Ensure water tariffs are reviewed
- Ensure customer complaints are tracked and effectively solved.
The Companies are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and are seeking to recruit suitable qualified persons to fill the above positions. The details of each of the vacancy are set out herein. Any interested person is requested to adhere to the following application procedures:
- In line with the Covid Protocols, all applications shall be submitted Any hand delivered application shall be rejected.
- An application shall clearly state the post applied for and which Company the applicant is applying
- An applicant shall, in addition to submitting the scanned copy of hand written and signed application letter, attach the CV, certificates and relevant
- An applicant shall show evidence of compliance with the Constitutional Requirements by submitting clearance certificates from;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Kenya Revenue
- Applications shall be addressed to the Managing Director of the respective Company and should reach the relevant email on or before close of business 7th October,
- The following are the relevant email for this purpose:
- Gatundu Water and Sewerage Company Limited – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karuri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: email@example.com
- Githunguri Water and Sanitation Company Limited – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.