Watchman Staff Job, Current Security Vacancies in Kenya,
KCPSB/2021/80: WATCHMAN STAFF (1 POST) Facility:
- Roret Hospital (1 Post)
VACANCIES UNDER FACILITY IMPROVEMENT FUND (FIF
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will involve
- Patrol and/or guard of access points;
- Detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas;
- Control crowds and collect information and report on matters security
Requirements for appointment
- For appointment to this grade, candidates must be in possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification.
Terms of service: 6 Months Contract (Renewable).
How to apply:
- Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County
- Applications should be made online through psbkericho.co.ke
- Applicants should submit their online applications attaching copies of National Identity cards/passport, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates on or before Monday 4th October, 2021
- Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/
- Only shortlisted applicants will be
- Canvassing will lead to automatic
Be aware of fraudsters. Applicants are advised not to send or give money for any purpose whatsoever including administrative or shortlisting fee. Anyone asking for money or soliciting for bribes should be reported to the nearest police station.