Supplier Developer Job, Current Supply Chain Vacancies Kenya,
READVERTISEMENT: SUPPLIER DEVELOPER LOCATION: NAIROBI
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support, and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
The Supplier Developer will be responsible for sourcing missing brands identified on the platform.
They will also identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals.
- Brand/Supplier development.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding suppliers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential suppliers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course.
- Relevant experience in purchasing and resource development is preferred
- Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data analysis skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with ONLY your CV to email@example.com. clearly stating the subject heading “SUPPLIER DEVELOPER” by 19th September 2021. Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration in your CV. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.