Radiologist Job, Medical Kenyan Jobs 2021, County Government Jobs In Kenya September
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012.
RADIOLOGIST (1 POST)
Job Group: Q
Terms of Service: Three (3) year contract
Salary scale: Kshs. 99,900 X 5,010 — 104,910 X 5,240 — 110,150 X 5,500 —
115,650 X 5,780 — 121,430 X 6,070 — 127,500 X 6,370 — 133,870 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients; carrying out specialized clinical care; providing psycho-social interventions; providing clinical services to patients; training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities; carrying out forensic and medico-legal services, coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control; coordinating health education and promotion; implementing health projects and programmes; maintaining up-to-date health information systems; monitoring provision of health treatment and care; undertaking health research; and analyzing medical reports.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Master’s degree in Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing Dully filled Makueni Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, 23rd September, 2021.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website; www.makuenipsb.go.ke
- Candidates should attach relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card, practice licence and professional registration certificate (where necessary).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD