Stores – Reprographer Job, Latest Stores Jobs Kenya, Current Procurement Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Mount Kenya University(MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education, serving both private and Government sponsored students at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Thika with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as its Open Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) Centre’s located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
In pursuit of being a Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research and Community Service, MKU invites applications from suitably qualified, visionary, competent, dynamic and experienced professionals with the following qualifications:
Qualifications (Education, Skills and Experience)
- KCSE or its equivalent
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Photocopying, printing and print finishing.
- Dealing with customer’s daily, both face-to-face and over the telephone, helping with their requirements, giving job estimates and helping with any queries they may have.
- Handling transactions and recording orders in line with agreed procedures for security, and stock control.
- Assisting with general duties including handling/storing stock.
- Assisting with control of photocopying equipment on all campuses, responding to fault reports, contacting service engineers, maintenance of paper stock levels.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- To work within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Application deadline is: 24th Sept 2021