Plumber Job, Kenyan Job Vacancies In Thika,
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Plumbing reinstatement is a main issue as most pipelines system and mechanical accessories takes the main part of the infrastructures in relation to the high frequency of use. We thus would like to have a plumber whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings Farm and grounds. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Carry out plumbing (Routine) preventive, predictive and emergency works inclusive inspection and repairs/control of gas lines, maintenance of existing water systems and filling of daily inspection sheets.
• Assist in Unblocking/Cleaning of open and closed storm water drains.
• Maintain the Swimming pool pumps.
• To assist the department in the completion of tasks in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
• Be familiar with the required Health & Safety standards governing the plumbing & gasinstallation/maintenance role.
• Carry out plumbing repairs to the water systems (open and closed) in the school compound, Dorms andresidential staff quarterse. residential and non-residential.
• Carry out minor repair maintenance of all equipment including Cooling equipment’s, waterdispensers and Air Conditioning system.
• Aid outsourced contractors in coordination during Maintenance borehole pumps, booster pumpsand pressure ta
• Ability to carry out roof silicon repairs works and minor paint touchups.
• Ability to demonstrate any other technical competence beyond his career line is an added advantage.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager of any problems encountered on site.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic plumbing & gasworks. (Preferably Government – trade test III or Above).
• Hardworking, honest and flexi
• The applicant must be a team builder with excellent written and verbal communication ski
• Good Morals
• Certificate in plumbing from a recognized government institution
• Prior experience (5 Years) of Carrying out maintenance/plumbing works in an institution of learn
• Conversant with CMMS Software
Plumber Job required competencies:
Changing and Improving, Making Effective Decisions, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Terms of engagement
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Indicate the title of position and reference number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered.
The closing date for applications is by C.O.B Wednesday 8th September, 2021