Medical Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. Sphinx manufactures human and veterinary medicine as well as distribution of these pharmaceutical products.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the below position:
Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Type Internship
Job Field Medical / Health Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing
The Medical Representative is responsible for detailing to the Doctors, Medical Clinicians, Clinic Officers etc. and creating & developing maximum profitable sales of all company products that may reasonably be achieved in the assigned sales territory through regular and aggressive coverage of all professional contacts and sales outlets.
Build and maintain good will with the medical community, hospitals, other health centers, and sales outlets so as to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and policies.
- Achievement of Sales Targets
- Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products within identified markets or geography.
- Sales Process and Relationship Development
- Assess customer needs, promote / sell products to new and existing customers through formulating and building positive trust relationships.
- Conduct presentations to doctors and allied staff in hospitals & medical centers and to pharmacists and dispensers in the retail sector & assists them in taking right product decisions.
- Regularly collect and share feedback from customers related to product, price, service, and activities and propose solutions to counter challenges.
- Actively resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions and escalating to line managers where necessary.
- Plan & conduct informative meetings (CME’s, Medical camps, and Pharmacy Campaigns) with general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists and keeping a record of visits.
- Adherence to set KPI’s and performance criteria
Diploma/Bachelor of Science Degree/Pharmacy Degree or any other relevant qualification – required.
How to apply
All applications to be made through https://career.sphinx.co.ke attach your Application and Curriculum Vitae as one document.
Applications to be received by close of business 21/09/2021.