Project Manager Job, Global Photo Editor Job, Program Manager Job, Safety & Security Officer Job, Strategic Information Advisor Job, NGO Jobs,
Looking for a job? These are the latest top accounting jobs you should have a look at. Apply before time runs out.
1. Thunder Foundation Project Manager Job (30K)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills to include ability to create and maintain a rigorous weekly progress reporting system for each child and circulate to Trustees.
- Ability to update social media sites regularly.
Apply for the Project Manager Job here.
2. IRC Global Photo Editor Job
- Use insightful judgment to search for, edit, and sequence photos for multiple platforms, considering the ICRC’s audience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Photojournalism or related field, or professional equivalent;
Apply for the Global Photo Editor Job here.
3. APHRC Program Manager Job
- Build and manage relationships with African universities and research institutes across the continent to enhance their readiness for large-scale funding from R&D funding agencies;
- PhD in Public Health, Public Policy, Health Systems or related field.
Apply for the Program Manager Job here.
4. FilmAid International Safety & Security Officer Job Dadaab
- Ensure safety for Dadaab field program by providing leadership in all safety related matters to FilmAid Kenya Dadaab program.
- Education: Education qualification in Criminology, Security Studies, Disaster Management or Military from a recognized university.
Apply for the Safety & Security Officer Job here.
5. CIHEB Strategic Information Advisor Job
- Lead the baseline assessment and monitoring of the project by guiding the process of identifying key performance parameters and comparing these to targets and objectives outlined in the grant’s proposal
- Minimum of an MSc in Epidemiology, applied or bio statistics or Health informatics.
Apply for the Strategic Information Advisor Job here.