NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
House Allowance: Ksh.12, 800 pm
Commuter Allowance: KShs. 5, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Supervision and management of water plants at sub county level
- Carry out the management and co-ordination of all water activities
- Monitor the sub-county level budget and advice on necessary changes or adaptations to the Assistant director water and sanitation services and seniors, in order that funds are released in a timely manner;
- Prepare a monthly expenditure reports on sub county activities, related to each project for submission to the office the assistant water and sanitation services and seniors:
- Participate in county development meetings to prepare, review and Provide response to water related disasters;
- Promote sanitation at The sub-county level;
- Assists WSPs to achieve their mandates.
- Bachelor of science in Water Engineering/Civil Engineering/Hydrology/Water & Environmental Engineering or any other related field
- Three (3) years relevant experience in the related field.
- Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board of Kenya or relevant professional body
- Good managerial skills.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.