FMCG Operations Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Vacancies,
Our client a leading horticultural local distribution company is currently looking to hire an Operations Manager.
- Maintaining High Standards of Hygiene and Food Safety as per our ISO 22000 status, standards and specifications by following the different operating manuals on quality and in line with the established global standards.
- Following up on compliance through the technical team(s).
- Overseeing all the Pack House Operations.
- Timely communication to the purchasing Manager of the orders to ensure that the shops are appropriately stocked.
- Swift communication to the dispatch and purchasing team during processing and dispatch of orders every day.
- Reporting to the General Manager administrative and disciplinary issues arising from staff.
- Handling all human resource issues within scope including Health and pack house safety.
- Equipment Management and Care in the Pack House.
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility in the Pack House in line with the best standards – heading the project of supporting children’s homes around.
- Effectively utilize the Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) ensuring that all teams input the right data to get the right set of reports
- Find opportunities to develop and improve systems, delegate responsibilities to enable the team to handle more work with increasing complexity
- Invest in coaching and development of your team, taking advantage of opportunities to grow team members’ responsibilities
- Ensure that suppliers are issued with unique LPOs numbers that will be quoted once goods have been supplier
- Maintain a high-performance culture and rewarding outstanding accomplishment
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate internal controls
- Management of returns to ensure the returns level is below 3%
- Coordinate stock taking at the pack house and branches every 1st and 15th and ensure the same is sent to the General Manager
- Develop a Re-order level for all products and share the same with the Purchasing Manager on a daily basis to assist in ensuring adequate stock in the pack house at all times.
- Review of the branch orders and the replenishment to enhance adequate supply to the shops and avoid overstocking or under stocking the branches.
- Business graduate from an accredited University
- At least 5-7 years’ experience within the FMCG sector
- Leadership, planning, dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to coordinate and motivate teams.
- A passion for performance, team player and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Strong networking skills and ability to work with individuals from different backgrounds
- Commercial awareness, entrepreneurial mindset and customer focus
- Adhering to Principles and Values
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org