Business Development Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
JOB DESCRIPTION : Business Development Manager
JOB TITLE: REPORTS TO: Managing Director
DUTY STATION: NAIROBI
JOB SUMMARY: Plans, directs and coordinates the marketing of the organization’s products in the given area by performing the following duties personally:
- Develops and manages the area’s marketing strategy and business plan
- Achieves sales volume objectives as per pre-set targets.
- Achieves gross margin objectives as per pre-set targets.
- Implements strategic plans for the areas’ commercial sales and marketing by monitoring and ensuring achievement of areas business plan objectives, identifying area market trends and new business opportunities.
- Develops and executes area’s marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of the company products and services in the assigned area.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors so that the area’s market opportunities are capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity minimized.
- Prepares marketing activity reports for the Managing Director
- Adopts the company to the changing business environment by establishing capable change and pioneering inter culture
- Identifies, qualifies and secures business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients
- Monitors competitor activity and performance.
- Any other assignment as may be directed by the Managing Directorr.
- Analyze and adapt new strategies to react to changing business trends
- Manage objectives and plan through internal associates
- Make daily customer visits based on target prospects.
- Generate weekly sales reports
- build and maintain client relationships
- Monthly reporting on Key accounts based on performance, value and potential
- University Graduate preferably in Marketing or Engineering with relevant experience of at least four years in Sales and Marketing in the Kenya oil industry
- Good understanding of East Africa oil market (players, regulatory aspects, etc.)
- Experience in establishing and managing customer relationships
- Ability to display creativity & innovation
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5pm on 17th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”