Supply Chain Management Internship, Current Internship Vacancies in Kenya,
Student Attachment – Supply Chain Management
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Management Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support in tender/request for quotation evaluation;
- Supporting in record management;
- Following up with service providers on contract execution;
- Support in raising and processing purchase/service orders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply