ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs Kenya 2021,
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Job Title: ICT Officer (1 Position) Location: Nairobi
To provide efficient and effective support on a day-to-day basis to users of the network, systems and telephone within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and
- Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus
- Inform and train users and management in how to adhere to ICT
- In case of virus infection clean out affected
- Handle relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes. Assist any personnel whose work station has been changed to set up the
- New entrants: Ensure computer is set up prior to new hire start date and any related moves. Get a clearance from the Human Resource Department to setup new user accounts and email Once an employee’s contract has been terminated, deactivated the personnel from the system technical field.
- Health Records management training will be an added advantage.
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce reports and present solutions
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or higher within information technology
- Professional knowledge of network technologies and Windows clients
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be
- Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”