Finance Analyst Job, Finance Jobs Kenya October,
Role Profile: Finance Analyst – East Africa
In this position you will:
• Support responsibilities under East Africa Consumer Healthcare (CH) business P&L
• Support in Financial Partnering for the CH Commercial team (Sales & Marketing)
• Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Rwanda
• Net Sales Budget of GBP 18m
• Consolidation of East Africa P&L and CMF load
• Use our values and expectations to drive actions and decisions
• Embeds the five key attributes of the organization – Consumer & Customer Obsessed, Agility, Growth Mindset, Execution Powerhouse and Digital, Data & Analytics at the core.
Month/Quarter/Year End Results
• Responsible for carrying out sales reconciliations by checking that all invoices have interfaced from IMS to GSK SAP and validate for any errors.
• Verify POD’s & BOL for accurate sales reporting and G2N during month end close. This will include raising of revenue recognition journals (where applicable) and G2N journal.
• Prepare Rebate settlement reclass journal
• Share final month sales by customer by material to Comex after flash sales submission.
• Review Flash sales in Bison vs SAP by brand to confirm accuracy in reporting.
• Prepare month end schedules for Supply Chain, A&P & Debtors for submission in Bison and follow up for accurate input.
• Prepare and review Price validation reports & follow up for corrections
• Prepare and review Cogs validation reports & follow up for corrections
• Prepare and review Discounts validation reports & follow up for corrections
Planning and Forecasting
• Draft timetables for monthly forecasting & 3-year plans.
• Prepare analysis template for MPR & CMF inputs
• Timely and accurate upload of CMF submission for P&L, Working Capital & HC to Bison.
• Prepare overhead analysis template with Actuals, Plan, LY & 3-year forecast and set up monthly review meetings.
• Prepare A&P analysis template with Actuals, Plan, LY & 3-year forecast and set up monthly review meetings.
• Prepare W&D analysis template with Actuals, Plan, LY & 3-year forecast and set up monthly review meetings.
Finance Compliance Partnering
• Support the Commercial Hygiene process and other Compliance programs
• Keep a tracker of relevant SOPs and ways of working documents to ensure they are up-to-date and revised regularly
• Prepare template for review and analysis of Transfer Pricing to support ATP process
• Prepare template for computing landed costs for NPD
Other Business Partnering
• Prepare Innovation Sales analysis template with Actuals, Plan, LY & 3-year forecast and share with NPI Manager.
• Upload Innovation P&L on Precision system
• Prepare Brand P&L analysis template
• Prepare Gross Margin review template
• Support Review of all distributor claims on service now and ensure all G2N are pre-approved and properly supported.
• Update Offline distributor claims tracker.
• Update NIL claims tracker and follow up with Sales team
• Attend and support Pre-DRM meetings to make informed decisions
• Prepare template for tracking variances in Actual vs Planned Headcount
• Pricing support including: Price Setups, Updating Price structure
• Quarterly Price volume analysis
• Prepare template for computing landed costs for NPD support
• Support with Adhoc requests
• A university degree in Accounting & Finance is required and/or Chartered Accountancy professional qualification
• 4+ years’ experience in a Finance role
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work across boundaries)
• Strong presentation and MS office skills
• Analytical and numeracy skills
• Strong commercial understanding / experience.
• People management experience
Other Job Factors
• Strong commercial acumen and analytics skills
• Ability to influence and impact cross functional teams and stakeholders; both internal and external
• High sense of ownership and accountability
• Sound ability to manage complexity across multiple markets
• Essential personal qualities required; strategic thinking, initiative, innovative approach, leadership,
enthusiasm, tenacity, effective communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 19th October 2021 clearly marking the title
“Finance Analyst – East Africa”