Health Associate Job, Health & Safety Jobs In Kenya October,
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Health Associate, reporting to People and Culture Manager
Our people are important to us as a Company. We are therefore looking for an exceptional health worker to implement preventative and control measures to ensure the health and safety of all our teams.
Locations: Kitale, Kenya
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and carry out campaigns to promote coronavirus preventative measures at the branch.
- Ensure staff members use protective equipment provided to them eg. instance gloves, masks etc.
- Ensure each branch has handwashing stations which are regularly replenished at all times.
- Maintain logs of all visitors to the branch, capturing body temperature and completing health questionnaires.
- Notify the country manager of any symptomatic employees or third parties at the branch.
- Administer first aid as needed.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years of medical training or relevant field experience.
- First aid training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- English and Swahili language abilities.
How to Apply