Reporting Accountant Job, Latest Kenyan Accounting Jobs,
Purpose of the position
- To prepare financial reports as per the requirement of the company.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Processing recommended journals.
- Assist in Budget preparation and tailored reports on need basis.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts and maintaining audit file
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist in audit activities external and internal.
- Preparation of daily cash flow report.
- Fixed Asset register update, maintenance and reconciliation.
- Any other duties assigned in line with role
- Must have a University Degree in Bachelor of Commerce specialized in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- CPA(K) / ACCA Qualification is a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the Finance department, 1 year must be in an Audit firm. Proven Audit work Experience required will be confirmed. (Working in Tier 1 and 2 Audit firm will be an added advantage)
- Working experience in reporting and supervisory role is required.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ms Office suite Advanced skills (Excel) and Ms. Power BI
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Working knowledge in FX Hedging and Corporate tax matters.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their application letters and CVs indicating expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 8th October 2021