Frontend/UI Developer Job, Kenyan IT Job Vacancies,
RECRUITING A FRONTEND/UI DEVELOPER
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Frontend Developer to be based in Nairobi.
Our client, a technology start up focused on the development of a unified platform that delivers software solutions to the security, real estate and consumer markets. The company boasts a small and efficient team of go-getters working in unison to realize extraordinary products in an opportune market as well as service requests for custom software development for discerning clients.
The key roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee UI and UX design for mobile and web
- Articulate the design in the form of wireframes for client and/or internal development team
- Undertake development tasks necessary to translate design to templates (HTML) for use by Software Developers.
- Refactor components for reuse across applications and
- Write any scripting necessary to ensure UI components work
- Understand, translate and incorporate client and user specifications into design and final
- Undertake reviews of existing code for inefficiencies and improve upon existing
- Develop new features in products and solutions as per
- On occasion, design graphics and UI mockups as needed by the
- The successful candidate must be intellectually curious with the ability pick up concepts quickly in a fast paced environment.
- The role also provides an exceptional opportunity for learning new and cutting edge technologies across IoT, mobile and web channels as well as career growth and the experience of working in a challenging start-up environment.
Required qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Science or Web Development and
- Minimum 1 year work experience-freelance or employment
- Show case past work and competency in the relevant skill sets
- Strong creative design and wire framing skills (using tools like Freehand and Figma).
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Material UI, Semantic or Ant
- Strong image editing software skills (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Understanding of and comfortable using development tools such as code repositories and
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology for software development
- Good written and verbal communication skills, self-starter with initiative requiring minimal
- A quick learner, innovation and critical thinker
How To Apply
To apply visit www.verde-edge.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application 7th Oct 2021 at 5pm.