NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Kitchen Stewards Job, Hotel Jobs Kenya 2021,
Kitchen Stewards – Restaurant
Our client a restaurant is currently looking to hire Kitchen Stewards.
- Replenishing salads, sauces, condiments, bread, serviettes, wipes, etc. (food and non- food items)
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Report for duty punctually, in the correct uniform, clean and neatly pressed with your name-tag clearly visible.
- Liaise with the Kitchen Supervisor on duty for specific instructions/requests and to work on staff food menu that is varied, cost effective and produced before service.
- Carry out duties as assigned, also refer to cleaning schedules and perform the necessary duties.
- Collect the appropriate cleaning materials and equipment.
- Help to wash and clean where necessary
- Assist in the set up and packing away of service areas (bar, inside the kitchen, clearing of tables etc).
- Cleans stoves, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
- Transports food supplies, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, and canned foods from storeroom or freezer, using a basket to kitchen. Returns surplus food to storeroom or freezer.
- May assist with food preparation, such as blending sauces, washing and peeling vegetables.
- Recycle all vegetable and fruit peelings, tomato tops and bottoms to make compost.
- Certificate/Diploma in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Kitchen Steward
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.