Technologists Job, Latest Laboratory Technologist Jobs Kenya,
TECHNOLOGISTS, GRADE C
- Must have an Ordinary Diploma in a relevant field.
- Must have 1 year work
- Should show exemplary work
- Must be Computer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of practical classes/ courses and keeping of student
- Ensure that all the equipment, supplies, and bench solutions are
- Assist in the student research
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and
- Supporting lecturers in field or laboratory sessions and giving technical advice to staff and
- Ensure proper storage and stock control of chemicals and
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are understood and followed
- Develop new or improved methods of
- Assist in interpretation and analysis of data and report
- Timely acquisition of laboratory wares and equipment through proper procurement
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names, addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and their confidential recommendation letters sent on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 12th November 2021 at 5 p.m.
The Vice-Chancellor Chuka University
P.O. Box 109-60400,
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.