Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2021,
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Our Client is a Money Lending Firm located in Nairobi that offers credit facilities such as logbook loans, school Fees loans and asset finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhancement of customer service, ensuring all customer queries/complaints are conclusively resolved within the required timeline.
- Efficient management of loan portfolio.
- Selling of loans and other credit facilities
- Accurate and timely application of loans in the System.
- Verification of the loan application files and counter-checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached is sufficient to process a loan.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business-related field
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience working in sales-related role
- Thorough knowledge of the auto logbook loan products and processing.
- Able to meet set sales target within the time frame
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
Competencies and Skills required:
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Planning, and organization skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- High Numerical and analytical skills
- Aggressive sales person.
- High Integrity skills
- Computer Proficiency skills
- Team player
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SALES EXECUTIVE) as subject to reach us not later than 10th December 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.