Assistant Occupational Therapists Job, County Government Jobs Kenya 2021,
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Assistant Occupational Therapists JG ‘H’ (1 Posts)
This will be the entry level position of this cadre.
- Assessing and formulating patient’s treatment plan
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients
- Collecting data for operational research
- Sensitizing the community on occupational therapy issues
- Preparing periodic reports
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in Occupational therapy from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – 33,950 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website Applicants should ;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.