Programme Officer II (Research & Partnerships) Job, Kenyan Job Vacancies November 2021,
Qualifications and Requirements:
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 31,270 – 41,260 p.m. (CSG11) House Allowance: Ksh. 4,200 – 10,000 p.m. (Depending on duty station) Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 4,000 p.m. Leave Allowance: As existing in the Civil Service Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Project Planning/Management or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre.
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will include:-
- collecting and collating data for formulation of policies and strategies for ASAL development;
- identifying funding sources;
- identifying key primary areas for interventions of ASAL research and partnerships;
- collecting and uploading data in to the knowledge management systems;
- preparing partnerships engagement and funding proposals;
- providing input for conducting research relevant for development of ASALs; and
- maintaining an up to date database of investors, collaborators and other stakeholders
How To Apply