Human Resources & Administration Manager Job, Latest HR Vacancies in Kenya November 2021,
This position is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of human resource and administration policies, systems and strategies to enable the office attract, motivate and retain a talented workforce.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or their equivalent from recognized universities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or their equivalent from recognized universities.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or Certified HR Practitioner (CHRP)
- Membership to Institute of Human Research Management (IHRM)
How To Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current remuneration, home county, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card. You should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses. Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications should be sent by post or hand delivered to our office addressed to:
The Controller of Budget
Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
P.O Box 35616-00100 Nairobi
so as to reach the Office of the Controller of Budget not later than 30th November, 2021 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Office of the Controller of Budget is an equal opportunity employer.