Parliamentary Liaison Principal Fiscal Analyst Job, Current Finance Jobs Kenya,
This position is responsible for coordinating liaison activities between OCOB and both houses of Parliament on the memorandum of issues raised in the budget implementation reports.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent from a recognized institution
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA)(K) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body e.g. Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program or Advanced level proficiency in managerial skills.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience in a management position from a reputable organization
How To Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current remuneration, home county, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card. You should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses. Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications should be sent by post or hand-delivered to our office addressed to:
The Controller of Budget
Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
P.O Box 35616-00100 Nairobi
so as to reach the Office of the Controller of Budget not later than 30th November, 2021 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Office of the Controller of Budget is an equal opportunity employer.