Complaints Management Officer I Job, Latest Legal Jobs in Kenya November 2021,
IPOA GRADE 6, 1 POSITION – (CONSOLIDATED SALARY KES. 90,000 – 130,000)
The position is responsible to the Head of Complaints Management through the Senior Complaints Management Officer.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya (Clearance certificates to be presented during the interview).
For appointment to this position, an officer must have: –
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Complaints Management Officer II; or
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline: Law, Criminology, Dispute Resolution, Psychology Human Rights, Information Communications Technology (ICT), Social Sciences, Military or Police degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
Required Behavioural and functional Skills
- Candidates must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Be an effective communicator with excellent Dispute Resolution skills and negotiations skills;
- Transparency and accountability
- Creativity and innovation
- Counselling skills
- Complaints Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Report writing skills
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number on the cover letter and envelope or email subject line, together with IPOA Employment form, detailed CV, copies of academic
certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 to:
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Independent Policing Oversight Authority,
1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Annex 2nd Floor,
P.O Box 23035 – 00100, NAIROBI.
Click here to download the IPOA Job Employment Form
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available in our website http://www.ipoa.go.ke/careers
IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
IPOA does not engage any recruitment agencies and no medical examination is required before one attends an interview. IPOA does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting or interview).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.