Data Quality Assurance Officer Job, Current Kenyan Quality Assurance Jobs,
About This Role
As the Data Quality Assurance Officer you will play a key role in ensuring highest data quality across all value chain teams. You will be expected to orchestrate data, tools, code, and insights to ensure accurate and efficient data flow and reporting from the field to the office and back to the field. You will work closely with the data operations team to ensure the integrity of the data systems and intern reporting. This position requires strong data mining, analytical skills, attention to detail, a positive professional attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
What You Will Do
- Data Quality Management
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems through the review of large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools
- Develop dashboards and systems to monitor data accuracy across all operational data.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards through designing sampling strategies and sample as well as QC field data quality compliance
Efficiency and Systems Improvement
- Work with Tech and Design teams to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected.
- Research and trial new or existing data software and tools to achieve data quality.
- Assist the Data Science team in comparing data quality processes with industry standards and make recommendations.
- Assist in the creation and Implementation of company data quality processes, policies, and protocols
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Data Management, Engineering, Statistics or relevant degree
- 2 years experience in systems design, data management, data mining
- 1+ years of experience directly or indirectly managing a team.
- 2+ years experience with Data Analysis Software – R, Python, SQL or other data analysis language
- 1+ years experience in developing dashboards and visualizations
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate and interpret trends and important information; a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Experience working in fast-paced, demanding environment of a fast-growth company and comfortable wearing many hats
- Knowledge of mapping tools (QGIS) and processes an added advantage
- Technically adept and able to work with data models and data mining software
- A critical thinker who can successfully troubleshoot and solve complex data problems.
- Able to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Proactive in identifying and communicating challenges and proposed solutions with a strong drive for results
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
What We Expect
This is more than a technical analytics role. It will challenge you to apply your team management, quantitative and qualitative tech skills at a dynamic work environment! You will be expected to identify data related operational problems and suggest solutions that would solve the problems identified. We offer a great opportunity to further your career.
What’s in it for you?
Great vision without great people is irrelevant, Jim Collins wisely stated. If you share Komaza’s vision and want to help make it a reality, apply today! We offer a competitive remuneration package and an opportunity to further your career.
Komaza is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
How To Apply