Medical Device Sales Representatives Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
About the Role
Ilara Health is seeking full-time Medical Device Field Representatives to support the growth of the business and drive our outreach to clinics in Kenya. To meet our objectives, we are looking to strengthen our sales team and give you the opportunity to challenge yourself. You will play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generating revenue for the organization.
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on your daily activities.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organised manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period.
- Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA.
- Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Drive the implementation of the after sales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
At least 1 year experience in B2B as a field sales representative / sales associate in a distributor company.
Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
Strong communication, highly organized and structured individual.
Strong analytical skills.
Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc
Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English
Benefits of Working at Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we are a diverse team of highly energized local and international individuals, committed to listening to the needs of our customers in peri-urban/rural primary healthcare facilities that do not have access to common diagnostic tests.
Every individual from our interns to the company founders contributes to the success of the company in different ways.
Every team member at Ilara Health has the same drive and excitement towards achieving the collective goals. Working hard and being creative are synonymous in our start-up ethos.
You will have the opportunity to directly/indirectly impact primary healthcare facilities/patients by dramatically improving the quality of healthcare for millions.
Competitive Salary package based on a fixed and variable component.
How to Apply