Do you want to sound confident, look professional, impress the interviewer and ultimately get the job?
With our interview coaching service you will become confident, eloquent and articulate in bringing out your experience and skills.
Do you always get job interviews but are never hired for the roles?
Do you want a new job but the thought of an interview causes you great anxiety?
Do you have an interview coming up and are afraid you might not do so well?
If your answer is yes to any or all of these questions, contact us today for interview coaching.
About Job Interview Coaching
You will have a one-on-one session with a qualified HR practitioner who will engage you in a thorough mock interview.
In the mock interview, you will get a chance to tackle common interview questions and answers, explore your weaknesses and learn more about what employers look for.
In return, you will become confident and articulate in bringing out your expertise and skills.
We offer different types of Interview Coaching services, they include:
i. A Telephone/Skype-based interview coaching service – this is a scheduled telephone/Skype interview that occurs at an agreed time.
– 30 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 900/=
– 45 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 1,600/=
– 60 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 2,500/=
ii. A One on One interview coaching service – The interviewing coaching is an unlimited face to face session at our office – Charges are Kshs 3,500
What We Guarantee;
- A discussion on the different interviewing styles. The Interview Coach will explain the various styles, explaining exactly what to expect and how to handle it.
- Detailed advice on Interview Questions to expect. Taking into context your profession, industry and the type of job you are looking for, the coach will walk you through the common interview questions.
- Detailed discussion of your body language. Since interviewers factor in non-verbal communication in the selection process, the interview coach will talk about acceptable body language.
- An exploration on your weak areas. Everyone has where they excel and where they flop. This is especially true in job interviews. The coach will explore the areas you flop and offer guidance on what to do differently.
- A closing Q&A session. The interview coach will answer any job interview question you might have
Client Feedback :
Thank you for the session we had on Monday. It was an eye opener. You helped me discover my strong points and addressed my short comings. I am feeling confident i will do well on Thursday when i meet the panel.
Book A Session Today
Contact Lucy Mutungi today, Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
The Interview Coaching sessions are available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday.
You can also book by calling any of these numbers:
Tel: 020-2512394: 020-4442601
Mobile: 0718-610023: 0722 735 216
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd is located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
Find more information on their website www.corporatestaffing.co.ke