Account Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire an Account Manager.
- Customer immersion experience
- Desktop deployment and planning services.
- SharePoint deployments and planning services.
- Internal technical training
- Deployments and solutions.
- Study and understand each client’s contracts and get to know KPI/deliverables in order to deliver quality service/products to them.
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage product sales to deliver value.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
- Build and manage a business pipeline.
- Understands the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation.
- Helps develop implementation standards and ensures they are being followed.
- Manages relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/marketing, business administration or information technology.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Relevant MS certification.
- Minimum of 6 years in software sales. Software implementation / IT project management will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gathering, documenting and validating requirements in an IT software development environment.
- Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Practical experience working with various levels of management required.
- Experienced in the IT industry with technical/software/application development life cycle.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while mapping a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- Ability to forecast and qualify opportunities, assesses prospect value, and generates new sales.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and proposal development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High energy with strong initiative with unquestionable reliability and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking skills..
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com