- Participate in the brand strategic planning process
- Support internal stakeholders in embedding the organizational culture within the business
- Lead the marketing research to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups
- Monitor and analyze business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports of brands’ performance review.
- Develop action plans and measurement tools for brand campaigns
- Provide support in the development of annual marketing plans as well as the brand plan calendar
- Evaluate market data related to the brand objectives communications and action recommendations
- Utilize trend analysis and other tools to identify and explore possible opportunities for growth.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional marketing training
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in brand/marketing/account management
- A proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3622”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3622 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 24 June 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.