Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in Kenya:
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be actively involved in ensuring increased sales, productivity and revenues, manage key accounts, increase product availability in the stores covered. The KAM reports to the Head of Sales. The position is in Nairobi
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Key Account customers such as large and medium retail stores to leverage on business opportunities
- Develop and implement annual Joint Business Plan and business review with retailers and principal
- To formulate and execute objectives, plans and strategies
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key retailers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- To coordinate executions of agreements and promotions with the sales force
- Negotiate with store managers to increase facings on home shelf and ancillary space a head of designated competitor facings, and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness to maximize ROI
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, quarterly customer reviews, yearly cumulative sales performance, and market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience handling Key Accounts Sales (Tier 1 & 2).
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
- Good in data analysis and presentation
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2019 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.