The Nokia Software (NSW) Global Business Center team is seeking a strategic software sales professional to develop NOKIA’s NSW Core business in MEA. The sales account manager is responsible for the account strategy, sales coverage plan, account plans and sales execution to meet or exceed our growth plan from these key accounts.
- Develop strategy, tactics and sales plans for key accounts.
- Continuously generate strong pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned quota(s).
- Develop C-suite relationships with these key customers and partners.
- Understand customer business paint points and KPI’s that are established to meet their business objectives.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in meeting with C-Suite key decision makers to obtain executive sponsorship in pursuit of the sale.
- Position the NOKIA NSW value proposition, demonstrating business benefits and ROI differentiating NOKIA from its competitors.
- Achieve and strive to exceed assigned quota(s) by directly covering these key accounts.
- Introduce appropriate senior NOKIA management resources in pursuit of orders/sales opportunities.
- Partner with the broader NOKIA sales team to leverage joint solutioning and sales.
- Work with alliance partners to extend our sales efforts in the accounts.
- Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & NSW processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
- Travel to make sales calls and related business activities can be up to 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
How to Apply
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.