Account Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client is currently looking to hire an Account Manager.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all the financed clients account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key Financiers and the customer as well
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of annual renewals to both financier and the client
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with offline team to identify any non-cooperating client to inform the bnk
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Qualifications for the Account Manager Job
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager – Sales Account Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.