Accountant & Administrator Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire an Accountant / Administrator to be based in Eldoret.
Accountant & Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Will maintain and keep up to date cash books & cheque books and ensure their safe keeping.
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliations and submit to the director for review and approval.
- Responsible for proper filing of all financial documents.
- Responsible that archived records are properly filed and stored for easy access when necessary.
- The Administrator is to ensure that proper documentation is in place and security measures are practiced when handling cash.
- Responsible for preparing cheques, payment vouchers and ensuring that all expenditure payments have proper approval and documentation and that all invoices and payments are paid in a timely manner e.g. invoices utility bills, rents, phones etc.
- Assist with payrolls and statutory deduction and salary payment to employees.
- Will ensure that monthly taxes are paid, documented and filed properly.
- He / She will also carry out any other administration duties as assigned by the Director.
Requirements for the Accountant & Administrator Job
- Academic & Professional Qualifications from a well-recognized institution
- Holder of CPA section 4 would be desirable.
- At least 1 yr experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Audit. or in a similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages.
- Those with QuickBooks experience would have an added advantage.
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature.
- A good team player and self-initiative.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.