Accountant II Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Busia County Jobs
JOB GROUP ‘J’
- Preparation and Verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work;
- Balancing of cashbooks, imprest, advances ledgers etc.;
- Safe custody of records and assets;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- (Minus) and above or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A pass in Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its’ recognized equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option, Business Administration (Accounting Option).
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400