Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, PSC Jobs
Three (3) years contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.30,170 – Ksh.40,060 (CSG 11)
- a Bachelors degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option), Business Administration (Accounting Option) or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting work of limited scope and under the guidance of senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest and advances ledgers;
- the scope and complexity of work will increase with experience and training but the officer will be under close guidance where new tasks are involved; and
- he/she will be responsible for safe custody of records and assets under him/her.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES,
THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 5th November 2019.