- Assist to implement procedure in the business to ensure all supplier invoices received are delivered to Accounts Payable upon receipt in the company and maintain an updated register to track movement of all the invoices received in the business until paid and properly filed.
- Assist manage supplier payments by among other things ensuring payments are done as per agreed terms, supplier relations are maintained and improved.
- Participate in the monthly physical stock take as instructed by the Management.
- Assist to prepare monthly accrual and prepayment schedules for the purpose of monthly reporting in line with IFRS standards.
- Prepare Accounts Payables schedules and other balance sheet schedules for internal, interim and annual audits and timely resolution of any issues raised from internal review or audit.
- Maintain filing system for all Accounts Payables transactions and ensure there is ease to retrieve them.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry into the system.
- Assist to streamline the purchase to pay process including scheduling of payments as per payment cycles.
- Prepare all supplier reconciliations and ensuring that reconciling items are resolved within one month.
- Prepare and maintain a register of all payments made outside the purchasing system.
- Review, check all invoices and ensure receipt of goods/services is acknowledged by the user departments before invoice processing.
- Maintain a log of all disputed invoices and report monthly on action taken to resolve them
- Assist to spearhead automation of payment processes.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounts, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- Must have completed CPA part 2 or section 4.
- 1-2 years relevant Accounting work experience.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should attach their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title you wish to apply in the (E-mail Subject)
- Please ensure you indicate your (current or previous salary (Gross) on your CV only.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details