Accountant Jobs, CPA Jobs, Human Asset Jobs
The successful candidate’s principal responsibility will be to handle the accounting processes within the Bar and Lounge.
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Monthly management accounts including executive summary and variances
- Take ownership of the division balance sheet integrity and working capital management.
- Manage and account for the procurement and inventory processes, reconciliation between PO, Delivery Note, invoice payment and stock consumption.
- Manage purchase prove variances and repost on the impact of variable purchase costs of raw materials
- Oversee stock takes and analysis of variances
- Ensure financial data security
- Bank and Account reconciliation
- Diploma in Accounting/CPA II and above
- 1 year experience in similar position
- Attention to details
- Proactive, flexible and dependable
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday, 3rd June, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.