Accountant Jobs, Jobs in Kitui Frank Management Jobs
Our client, a well-established company offering bakery services is seeking to fill a role of an Accountant for their bakery in Kitui. The ideal candidate will be tasked with overall accounting transactions for the bakery.
- Accomplish all accounting transactions
- Preparation budget forecast
- Handling monthly, quarterly & annual closings
- Publishing financial statements in time
- Auditing financial transactions and document
- Reconciling accounts payable & receivables
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Managing Balance sheet & P&L statements
- Computing Taxes and prepare tax returns
- Reporting on company’s financial health & liquidity
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration. Accounting is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Sage, Pastel manufacturing module
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principals.
- Accuracy & attention to details
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching accounting related issues.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on or before 26th April, 2019