Senior Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, Finance Jobs, KICC Jobs
Job Grade 5
An officer at this level will report to Principal Accountant.
- Preparing and verifying vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Collecting and delivering of bank correspondences;
- Data capturing and, maintaining primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers, vote books, registers;
- Preparing simple reports e.g. bank reconciliations, daily cash position report, imprest and expenditure returns etc;
- Keeping in safe custody records under him/her;
- Receipting of all money due and payable to the Corporation and
- Processing staff and supplier payments as guided by cash balances in the cash books and treasury regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or ACCA level II;
- Proficiency in the usage of recognized computer accounting software and common office applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Applicants must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution and avail clearance certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – Tax Compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications which should include:
- One-page statement on how you meet the requirements for the post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary.
- Professional certificates and testimonials.
- Three Professional referees
Terms of Offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
Job Grade KICC 4, Job Grade KICC 5, Job Grade KICC 6 and Job Grade KICC 7 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms
How to Apply
Applications should be sent under confidential cover and with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Ref. “Ref. KICC/ …… /2019” not later than 12th August, 2019 at 5:00pm to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta International Convention Centre,
P. O. Box 30746-00100,