Department: Finance Department
Terms: 3 years renewable contract
Position Reports to: Finance Manager
The Accountant is mainly responsible for the management of the society’s records and providing accurate, timely and reliable information for decision making purposes.
- Preparing the financial reports of the society.
- Liquidity management and investment
- Review of bank and ledger reconciliations
- Review of payments daily
- Ensure compliance with all tax matters.
- Provide team leadership to the Assistant Accountants through professional staff performance management.
- Implement budgetary controls on a daily basis by monitoring all purchases;
- Assist in costing and pricing of the Society’s investment ventures;
- Coordinate and prepare timely and accurate financial budget to guide the Society’s operations;
- Facilitate internal and external audit and implement the recommendations there from;
- Accounting for and maintain the Society’s fixed assets for optimal returns;
- Prepare and analyse the different investment portfolios for effective Treasury Management;
- Monthly assets movement schedules and preparing negative balance reports;
- Marketing of the Sacco
- University Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, and CPA (K).
- Must be registered with ICPAK.
- Minimum four years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Sound ICT skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- A good team player,
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/accountantdataform/
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Tuesday
March 19, 2019. Clearly state the subject of the email as Accountant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.