Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position;
Accountant Ref No: KoTDA/HR33/2019
Basic Salary Scale:Ksh 60,000- 110,000 p.m
Terms of Service:Permanent & Pensionable
Department: Corporate Services
- Verifying Payment vouchers and Staff Imprests in accordance with the laid down Financial procedures, policies and regulations;
- Supervision of cash collections and banking balancing and reconciling cash books on daily basis including balancing and reconciling cash books on daily basis.
- Verifying posting of payments and receipts in the cashbook for accuracy
- Providing safe custody of payment vouchers and approved journal
- Preparing and updating creditor, debtors and general ledgers
- Ensuring statutory deductions are remitted on time
- Maintaining and updating the Authority vote book.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option) or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.