Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Toyota Tsusho Kenya Jobs
To ensure proper accounting of all financial processes including: creditors, financial reporting and stock. The incumbent will also be responsible to ensure that all reporting is done within company and group accounting policies.
- Ensure timely reporting to CFAO for total company and divisions.
- Ensuring preparation of monthly management accounts, expenses & variance analysis.
- Ensure preparation of Monthly margin analysis for the products sold in the month.
Accounts Payable management
- Ensuring only authorized and valid payments are made by observing the purchases and payments procedures and vendor payment terms.
- Ensuring payments are correctly posted and allocated daily so as to record the correct cash book balances.
- Reimbursement of petty cash and posting the same to the ledger once the payment is raised and ensuring correctness of the supporting documents.
- Ensuring company utilities are paid before due dates
- Ensuring provisions for utilities, telephones are made on time every month
- Ensuring filling of payments documents is done properly for ease of retrieval by giving proper guidance
- Ensure payments are for approved suppliers, with agreed terms and are fully authorized.
- Ensuring all the direct payment complies with government requirement as far as VAT/ Withholding tax is concerned.
- Importing payment runs texts into Citi direct system promptly after confirming they`re as per approved preformats as generated in NAV remittances and in accordance with authorized practice.
- Ensuring Staff payments by M-PESA or direct transfer are to authorized payees only.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of vendor accounts.
- Vendor account opening as per approved vendor forms.
- Costing – processing of customs duties/port charges/transport invoices and any other costs associated with the products.
- Provisions management for any provisions associated with products sold by the company.
- Adhoc costing of products for tender/one off supply as required.
- Invoicing of all products against approved sales orders.
- Proper filing of delivery notes for all sales made.
- Calculation of quarterly rebates to be issued to customers.
- Invoicing of any other income as per signed agreements.
- Posting of all product invoices for tyre and other adhoc items.
- Daily reconciliation between warehouse stocks/system stocks and provide variance reports.
- Monthly reconciliation of system stocks/physical stocks.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Toyota Tsusho East Africa Limited Divisions- Agribusiness Division, Energy and Infrastructure Division, Automotive Division, Corporate Division
- Group Companies Accounting teams – Toyota Kenya Limited, Toyota Tsusho Fertilizer Africa Ltd, Toyotsu Automart Kenya Ltd, Tsusho Capital, DT Dobie, Tyre Distribution Africa Ltd
- Staff Members – Toyota Tsusho East Africa Limited Staff; Tyre Distribution Africa Limited Staff, Toyota Tsusho Fertiliser Staff Members
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant qualification)
- CPA Section III
- Very Good Communication skills.(Essential)
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Essential)
- Experience in using financial ERP would be desirable.
- Internship or entry level professional experience will be an added advantage.
- Capable to work under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Build Customer relationship and deliver customer satisfaction.
How To Apply
Please visit https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/ to apply.
Applications close on 17th May 2019