Accountant Job at Brites Management
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 70- 100 K
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Banking & bank reconciliations
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Debt collection
- Customer service
Requirements for the Accountant Job
- CPA K-Finalist
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-8 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy environment
- Ability to work with accounting softwares- QuickBooks, tally, Sage etc.
- Debt collection skills
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.