Accounting Consultant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Accountant Jobs, CPA Jobs, Finance Jobs, Consultancy Jobs, Future Kenya Jobs
Are you passionate about accounting? Are you great at managing finances? Then, Future Kenya has a great opportunity for you to pursue your dream career.
This position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services.
• Accounting and Software Consultancy
• Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
• Client Care and Account Management
• Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting consultant.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
- CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6)
- Served in a similar for at least 2 years or looking for internship
- Relevant computer packages
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-29 years old.
- If comfortable with the small upkeep for the first three months while training.
- NOT studying or intending to study further
- Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
STRICTLY! DO NOT APPLY, if you are studying or intend to study further.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com