Accountant Job at Wisen HR
Location: Thika road, Nairobi
Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an Accountant to join their team.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Record and reconcile transaction daily, weekly, monthly as needed
- Bank accounts,
- Petty cash and all relevant records
- Fixed assets register
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual accounts reports to monitor profits, and preparing projections and budgets for planning cash flows and profits.
- Analyze financial reports, data and explain variances.
- Developing databases/spreadsheets that are not exactly recorded in the accounts packages.
- Provide professional and personalized service to all existing and prospective clients ensuring optimum quality service at all times
- Communication with members of the team and with client as needed.
- Good team work with other members of staff and the public at large.
- Assist in recruiting and developing new customer relationships.
- Be able to undertake any other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Accountant Job
- ATC/CPA certified
- More than 2 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work independently
- Available immediately
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 13th July 2018
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.