Primary function is to work alongside the Chief Accountant in managing the accounting functions of the hospital.
- Management of patients accounts and billing by ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment of patients
- Maintenance of various books of accounts
- Management of debtor and supplier accounts
- Daily Sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation
- Regular cash book reconciliation
- Assisting in preparation of daily and monthly reports
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Minimum CPA Section I
- Must conversant with quick books and pastel Accounting packages
- At least two years’ experience in a hospital set up is an added advantage.
- Experience in statutory deductions. Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply